Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Final Reflexion.

Wow quite a course.. i honestly dont know what to say.. this was quite a different experience for me, i have learned alot about how to make a blog and posting on it, also some interesting things in my carreer field such as job interviews, carreer tendency, how to make presentations, etc.

I must add that as there was many great things in the course there were also one or two thing i didnt like, the second life project to me was not interesting, joining a virtual reality to practially dress my character or getting stuck somewhere in the map is not fun, there is also the time factor, this wasnt my only subject so i didnt have enough time to really understand and learn how to do things in second life, maybe with the time to try it this could be nice. these are my two cents.

i enjoyed my time with Ms. Doris Molero and had quite fun with everyone in the class.

No comments: